Missing The Other Girlfriends

When I went out with Trev. *The X* . There were two other best buds that he would at the time always hang out with when he wasn't with me. I dubbed them the other girlfriends. ♥ I've come to know they are both really good guys. I've always wondered why they were single and why some girls haven't snatched them up yet. They both have really good qualities about them. But I must say Gordon has always been a sassy one to me. But truth be told, I actually liked that about him. It shows me some kind of personality. *smerk* . Chew.. the other girlfriend. Well I guess they are now my X girlfriends as well. Chew . He has always been such a sweetie.
♥ I miss them sometimes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012