5k walk ...

work was work... and by lunch I was feeling sick. I'd started on the pills again cause I'd been feeling sick most of this week. I rush to metro to drop off my shoes to repair at some shoe repair shop. Did you know that metro doesn't have shoe repair shop in the mall? there are lots of dentists, and doctors, alteration, shoe stores, but no shoe repair shop? I had to walk into future shop to Google the one located at station square. I guess I'll be picking everything up this Friday. The dress and my shoes. I rush home to get ready for a 5k run, only to have it turn into a half run half walk. I left the house at 6:25 and returned 40 minutes later. Maybe I should push myself to exercise on the days I feel sick. But that's a rare one these days. And good weather is rare too. So I'll take what I can get.

I realized on my walk that I most likely have fallen for Darren, now the trouble is falling out. I guess my best bet is ignore, erase, pretend... nothing ever happened. [ I hate doing that... especially when it's someone so great ]

I'll be editing and trying to push a new video out tonight.
... I should film some little stuff... and slice it all together

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

Do You Remember Asian Avenue?

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2