Headache

I can't explain why I have a headache throughout the most of the day today.
Work was pretty hectic with my boss returning, only have him worry about me not being on my game. I'm sorry, but I've been on my game for a while. It's having to babysit and redo other people's work. I've been replying to clients as though they were my own. ~_~ So... There's one thing about me... I'm Talented. Extreme . and Capable. LOL...

I want to curl up and cuddle up to a warm body. But not just anybody. I've been missing people. But I'm currently in that mind set where, I will hold my tongue and not tell people who I care for that I miss them. Perhaps somethings are better left .. unsaid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012