Choosing Your Life

There's something amazing about finishing The Secret - half way through the book and my heart since has felt like it's been cut open.

When I bought the four books. The Abs Diet For Women, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari, Love as a Way of Life, and The Secret. I choose to read them in the order I've listed for some strange reason.

This is how my brain broke it down. One, The abs diet takes time to accomplish, hence first book to read first. It will change my diet but also make me become aware of my what I should be and should not be eating. My health has not been in the bestest of shapes but now it's awesome. I feel very much 100% the old me. With a more awesome looking body day by day... Thank you Abs Diet.

The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari: I didn't know what to expect from this book, but a part of me believed this book would sooth my soul. It simply reaffirmed what I believed to be my way of living was right all along and that me straying from that was what made me weak. This book made me follow what was and has always been right in my heart.

Love As A Way Of Life: I tell friends about this book and they think it's all about sappiness. You're mistaken. This book made me realize my heart has always been working just fine, but I simply had to refined the way I was loving myself and everyone else through the simplest forms of loving actions. There are little ways we all show love. Patience, Kindness, Humility, Forgiveness, Courtesy, Generosity, Honesty. These are things to live by. This book refilled my very being and reminded me of how much love I still possess. A part of me had forgotten just how much of a loving person I am. I realize just because I may not receive the love I give, doesn't mean I should stop giving. I shouldn't stop believing in love, or that I would ever get it. I should always be giving cause one day, someone, will appreciate this and return it. The last two relationships / people I was dating actually said this to me... but at the time I couldn't understand what they were saying. I was overwhelming them with the love I had to give. The truth is, I've always been this way. If love is my way of life... I wouldn't want it any other way.

The Secret: This book I didn't know how it would change my life, but I knew it would. My cousin hand already told me a little bit about the book but I never fully understood what she was trying to say until I read it. This book blew my mind. That being said. It is testing the limits of my mind. In the process of reading this book, my heart began to felt as though it was opening up. You know that wonderful feeling you get when you're excited and your heart feels like it's radiating energy? That's what I've felt I've been doing since the middle of this book till the end, till now. This book has changed my thoughts.

The four books I choose in my life changing month of May to June were books to condition / recondition my being to everything it was meant to be.
Body, Soul, Heart, Mind.

I'm not the same being I was a year ago, 6 months ago, yesterday. I am so much more. Tomorrow, I'll be greater. Life is wonderful and something to be thankful for.

G'night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Do You Remember Asian Avenue?