Creatively Refreshing

Wow, I just watched the movie Scott Pilgrim Vs The World. I must say I haven't watched anything that was so visually refreshing in such a long time. I mean it is the movie for our generation, anyone who was born in the 80's I guess. References to sound becoming visuals remind me of batman. The VS. battles remind me of street fighter and mortal combat. ( yes I know what those games are, I used to be a tom boy and play those games with my guy friends on super NES and a game console that was once called the Sega - damn what ever happened to that system? } The animated visuals that seem to streamline the thoughts of our imagination are brought out beautifully in some strange way with well coordinated music as well. I thoroughly enjoyed this movie. So mind blowing and I was giggling / laughing out loud every five to ten minutes .. I think it may have even been shorter. All I can say is I loved it. Awesome! Go see it if you haven't. I don't think it would bore you unless you're too old or too young to understand all the references that this movie is pulling from. I'm so glad to see a Canadian film so wildly entertaining, so well put together in visual, storyline and I even enjoyed a lot of the music. WOW... I would so buy this movie when it comes out on DVD... can't wait.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012