Dim Sum With DJ

IMG_1528
It's a strange morning. To wake up and go out and have breakfast with B- and DJ. We sit there at The Rickshaw. I have not eaten breakfast here before but dinner with my great aunt and my dad when she was in town. Food was alright but the service was not the best. With one of the waitresses took DJ's plate away before he was even done eating. I had a great early afternoon though. Food and Great Company is something you can't beat.
IMG_1529 IMG_1530 IMG_1531
Later that day we went to Richmond. Spotted hello kitty instant noodles and thought that was pretty interesting. I saw a high chair that said LANS Which is my sisters name and I had to take a picture. When we were at Safeway I saw the cutest Halloween balloons ever! and couldn't help but snap a pic for memory sake.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012