Happy Birthday Rose Man :)

IMG_1558 The day started with me trying out the slipper boots I bought at Walmart just the night before when me and my sister visited the store to pick up some stuff. This is perhaps the best idea ever to be truly comfortable at work. Looks like ugly uggs but really slipper boots. :) after work. I met up with B- to go to his friends birthday dinner also to be held downtown.
Happy Birthday Derek
IMG_1559
For dinner we went to Zakkushi Charcoal Grill. I don't ever recall ever visiting a restaurant that prices per serving, but this was it. Our party had a time limit which they kept reminding us and clearly stated when our last call was. I don't know if it was a courtesy or rude considering our party took up half the restaurant seating. The service was not the best either. They didn't really tell us which plates they served were grouped with others that decided to order the same dinner packages, but service did blip sometime during the night perhaps even more than once. Food: 3.5/5 **-** Service: 3/5

DSC_0052DSC_0048DSC_0049
Although we didn't go to the clubbing event after dinner. I did have a slight disgusting incident that happened at Safeway which I will probably never blog about. However we did decide to go get some yummy cake / treats after dinner. Going back to True Confections.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Do You Remember Asian Avenue?