Happy Canada Day

Wow, I haven't blogged in a long time but many things have happened through out the years that led me to slow down. So much so I may just return to my photos one day and back blog everything.

Today was Canada Day, during the day we went to go visit some friends and in the evening I went to Lan's place for dinner. BBQ with the family, our Parents & Her future in-laws. After a bit of attempts to jam together guitar and ukulele, it was getting late. I headed over to Dad's place to attach a printer to his computer before heading back home. On our way home we noticed fireworks in the distance. As we drove down a large hill towards Scott Road, we noticed we got a clear view of some firework displays. We stopped on the road side. After we pulled over to enjoy the show, it wasn't long after other cars (3-5) behind us realized what we were doing and pulled over to enjoy the show as well. I didn't know if we were bad influences or not, but sometimes you have to stop and enjoy the show.

Happy Canada Day!
Canada Day Fireworks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Do You Remember Asian Avenue?