I can't believe I forgot to blog about this! - but I was honored to be part of Rogers proposal to Carolyn!
So happy for the two of them as they've been together for a long time. Congrats to them!
I was part of the helicopter station with Derek, Winnie and Jenn!
*thump thump thump thump thump* ❤
The long road to success is forged by dreams, plans, sweat, blood, hard work and good friends and family and sacrifice. It is truly a battle of will. You battle everything. You're in a fight with somethings you can't control. Time. Weather. People. The one thing you can control, but you're still going to be in a fight with is yourself and the decisions you have to make. There is never enough time to do everything that you want to do - even if there is a set date for completion. Sacrifices must be made, even if a lot of effort has been put into the preparation of all things. Things happen and there is nothing else you can do but sacrifice for the greater good of all other things. The weather is never going to be what you want it to be. It's going to rain when you need it to be sunny, it's going to sunny if you don't care if it rains. It's going to be too hot or too cold and then in the end you're going to find yourself praying or asking some unse...
Since starting to do youtube videos, I started to get personal messages / people visiting my blog to chat with me who turned out to recognize me from some where. They couldn't put their hands on it until they mentioned Asian Avenue and I told them what my nickname was. BB_Mouse. I used to be in the 604chat a lot chatting up and meeting new people. Majority was promoting. But I did meet a lot of great people and friends from there that I chat and still friends with till this day. So I decided to ask on youtube if other people remember Asianavenue.com before it turned to asianave.com. If more 604 people recognize me, great because I did lose touch with a lot of great friends who I met on there. I hope to maybe get back in touch to see how they are now doing.
I haven't blogged for many years. One reason was at the request of a family member who thought I was just painting them in a bad light. You can look back on my past posts and guess who this family member is. but it would be of no surprise. It has been almost 10 years since I properly wrote anything on this online diary of my life events. I don't even think I wrote about my wedding. I thought life through pictures would say a lot since a pictures worth a thousand words, but I'm considerably starting to wonder if those are the right or wrong words of a story being told. Enough of that now. I've felt that keeping a lot of things to myself has resulted in a few things in my life. I've learned that it's not quite that healthy to keep things in your head, of even in your heart and body. Things eat at you. You forget things. I was asked why I wouldn't just keep a paper diary. The truth is I type almost just as fast I can think. Writing by hand would just make my ha...
Comments