The Man At The Station

IMG_1790
If anyone ever travels to Burrard Skytrain station on a regular basis will know this man. This man that plays the guitar so well. When I am coming up the escalators and hear Cannon-D I feel like it's going to be a wonderful day. That is one song I've actually claimed as my power song. Strange "power song". It makes me feel like such a winner when I play this song... that I've won. But it is a song that has been played out for weddings and now when I do get married, I'm going to have problems looking for a entrance song... or maybe my hubby will take care of that one. Well this day I decided after thinking for a few days before that I would buy a CD, so that I can listen at work. And Here it is.. I even made him sign it for me. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

A Dream to a Goal to Reality : The Summary and Aftermath of Release The Butterflies