Sketchbook diary - from 2007

- an assignment where you’re given a page from a book (Mile Zero by Thomas Sanchez) and you scribble out words to make something different. He needed me most, I failed. Knew who he was after dying, because of a note. The Angel awaits your fate. I found in the cemetery so many angels. Figured the people believe secretly, could have been. I almost shot him. Something had everything. Maybe that’s not right, madmen hatch plots about fearing life. A connection running through me, connected in a chain of events. I took space in the crowd on the beach. I tried to drown that morning. Didn’t make the connection until I discovered illness. Connections long ago, where all the secrets were buried. In the place - nothing scamming, sacrificing. Deal only a sacrifice. Do so to end the beginning madness. Takes only one kiss. No human will stoop to end their faith. Graduate the way to everything real. Love Alphonse Michaels Zodiac. #sketchbook #diary


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

A Dream to a Goal to Reality : The Summary and Aftermath of Release The Butterflies