Now I wanna go to DisneyLand

September will soon be here and I think about the plans I had thought of for Trevor's Birthday. *sigh* How I saved up for the trip we said we would go on , since last year it was Disney Land or San Fran / San Diego or Save up for a place. ( I did save up quite a bit but to go on a trip, but going by myself now is just useless ) And when he lost his job, I thought maybe just maybe I would get a puppy for him / us / me. To fill the void with out him, if he had to go back to school for his full certificate.

Now I feel like I want to go to Disney Land just to play this game. LoL

Comments

. said…
You should so go on a trip on your own!
Have your own little adventure. Go backpacking ...
Japan is a safe bet .. Europe is good, but might be more costly ... there is always China,HK ...

Dooo it! ... you wont regret it

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012