Filming & Filming & Filming

After today I have nothing but respect for people who do film and record themselves for YouTube / Film. Cause I've spent so long just recording and re-recording stupid scenes, I kept messing up my lines and I want my video to flow naturally not filled with cuts here and there. I eventually wrapped things up and will be posting in a couple of days to promote a series that I will be selling off on e-bay.

I'm so ecstatic to find out that one of my two videos has already hit #83 most viewed video in Canada. I'm just happy to be in the top 100, but #83 makes it much more sweeter. Thanks everyone who watched.

Dad left this morning headed for China for a month. I already miss him. He is the only sane parent in the house. I found him very sweet the other day when Trevor came to pick up his stuff. I was very down after and didn't want to eat but my dad did try to comfort me, nudging me and saying that I shouldn't think about it so much. I heart you dad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012