Learners Test

Learners Test knowledge test this morning.
Have taken it twice before and passed with flying colors.

Just now I tried to cut my dogs nails, one of them I think he totally faked that he was in pain and as I reached for his front paw he bit me! Now he's scratching at my door as to apologize. He's becoming senile and mean. Thinks he can pee anywhere in the house!
He pee-ed in my room the other day after we took him for that long ass jog/walk. Cause he was too tired to wake my up to let him out.

Looking forward more then ever to getting a new dog.
now I'm just mad at him and not even worried about the test.
Will report back with an update on my things to do list.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012