Music Making

I woke up really early this morning around 5am and tried to go back to sleep. While doing stomach crunches, yes I work out in bed. Anyways. A song started to pop up in my head with a strange tune and I started singing it and it was so funny that I had to write it down before I forgot. I hopped out of bed turned on the light and proceeded to write it. I came up with as much as I could and by 6am I had no more and went back to sleep. I woke up around 10am and by early afternoon I had my full song written. I started up Garage Band ( which I've never used before ) on my Mac Book and recorded the lyrics. I have never recorded myself singing and sent it off to my friend to think of a beat and music for. I'm in nervousness thinking and wondering what he will say and what he thinks of it. Maybe after this song I can truly be called one of the Desi Method Artists.
Hopefully it's good enough and becomes a fun enough project to work on record and film and post on youtube. I will keep everyone posted and updated. Man I feel like I'm sharper than ever.

Oh yeah, I have a shout out to a Sean Hoffman for donating to my artistic fund. LOL. even if it's a penny, thanks a bunch. hahaha. you have made me feel special today. :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012