Sleep Monster

I've been losing sleep lately due to Mr.CC up in my face during early hours of the morning. He's old and needy of more attention lately. Been feeling sick lately and loss of sleep wasn't much help but I did sleep a bit more than I would this morning to recover. Still feeling unwell. I hope I get a good nights sleep tonight so I can look forward to a great weekend.

I can't believe I agreed to do a fantasy hockey pool. I'm researching my butt off to see who's a good pick, who's not injured, who's in what Conference and etc. What can I get with this salary cap. Playing the smarts and reason. I'm so indecisive.

I need more sleep. Will need to continue to clean out my room tomorrow. I'm feeling too sick today to do anything, or eat anything. Hopefully tomorrow I'll feel better so I can go out and enjoy the day, or go running.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012