Chocolate Chip Cookies

Hello, here is my infamous chocolate chip cookies.
Recipe: I don't know how many servings it makes cause I roll my cookies pretty small.
Butter _ 1 Cup
Brown Sugar _ 1.5 Cups
Eggs _ 2 to 3
Flour _ 3 Cups
Baking Powder _ 1 Teaspoon
Baking Soda _ 1 Teaspoon
Chocolate Bar _ 1

Stir in Butter and Brown Sugar Together. Beat in the Eggs. Combine the Dry ingredients and mix well. Chop up the Chocolate to bits and then fold into dough. With an Ice Cream Scooper roll the dough into the sizes you want. Place them dispersed from one another to they don't touch when baked on Parchment Paper On Cookie Sheet. Bake at 375 F. For 8 Mins.

If you are going to double the batch. I suggest you pick up one of those large PC chocolate bars at Superstore *if you are in Canada. They are the right amount to make 2 batches of these cookies. If you find its too crispy for your liking.. lessen your butter amount. I find that salted and unsalted butter does make a difference. But it's your preference what you like to intake. This recipe makes soft and chocolaty cookie.. it's just right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012