Good Morning Good Night

I'm going to post two things one here... a couple days earlier this made me smile the the morning... too bad that morning wasn't this morning.
This morning I woke up, got ready and dressed for work. Went to go make breakfast. Being me I decided to make pancakes not just for myself but everyone else that was still sleeping. My mom *her weird self, who flew back on the 20th. She (like always) when I'm in the kitchen will come and disrupt and get in the way. She didn't do anything and just left when I told her to go back to sleep. I make pancakes from scratch and as they cook, I eat, I clean up all the dishes that I used during cooking and making and eating. And all the dishes left during the night from various people in the house. I finish cooking the last of the pancakes. Put them on a dish and leave them on the dining room table for everyone to eat when they wake up. I wash the pan and everything else used to cook the pancakes. Go to wash my face and brush my teeth and go put on cream and make up to get ready to leave. I look at the clock to find I'm running a bit late. I ask kindly for a ride. And I get scolded by the dad. He wonders why I woke up so early to make food and get ready. That I took Hours. *which I didn't. I woke up at 7 and was ready by 7:45. It took me 45 minutes to do all the things I did. I should have just left. Maybe I shouldn't have cooked breakfast for everyone. If I was going to get scolded for it. But that's just me. I never really just thought about me. I think about everyone else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012