One Missed Day

I didn't blog yesterday on one account. I was SO tired. I not only had a huge lack of sleep due to my obsessive and whimpering dog. I was asked in the mid early afternoon if I wanted to join my sister and her fiancee and sister for a hike. I asked how long and I was assured that it would only be one hour or so. I turned out to be a four hour long hike in a park in North Vancouver, Lynn Headwaters Regional Park. Though it was a good work out and I brought along my D60 to work on my photography skills and to build my stock photography collection. It was a 4 hour hike. I come home, chat to Sean, help him out with his logo redevelopment and I'm out. I lay back into bed, curl up and fall a sleep, I leave my door open for the dog, I hear him whimper at my bed wanting to sleep with me but I ignore him and I get the best sleep I've had in a long time. Here are some pics from our Hike.


My sister climbing a tree, a mushroom who's top looks like a burger, Me, Joey Dog, and nature shots. One question...if there are bears in this park, how come I'm carrying all the food?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012