Remembering The Days

I remember now how it all started. It was nearing the end of the night when the party was winding down, he walks up and asks kindly with the sound in his voice that it's been a long night and that look that he just took the chance to ask for a hug. He had already introduced himself to me before the party begun and we were all setting up. He left me that night wondering what that was all about. But brushed it off cause I had met SO many people that night at that party. But since that night I've always remembered him and at every party, if we saw each other he'd smile at me as he was DJing and I'd smile back with a wave. I realize now, during that time, he was never far away. Now Frankie Baby is sending me random songs, some are my favorite jams from back in the day. Here are just two of a dozen he's linked me. I heart the fact he's a music guy. I just love it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Do You Remember Asian Avenue?