Cleaning Out The Closet

Wow. my horoscope was dead on today. As I am cleaning out my closet, my room and finally my "studio" area in the basement of my house.

Libra Horoscope for Today.
Every time you get rid of an old idea, assumption or unwanted item, you make room for a new influx of energy and growth. Today, you could use a big dose of freshness, so see what you can do to empty a few closets (emotional and bedroom alike). Whether you toss out a relationship, a grudge or an old sweater, you'll immediately feel a sense of freedom and relief. You've been released from hanging on to what you thought you needed. The truth is you already have everything you need.

I feel so much better than I did a month ago. I know what I need to do and the direction I want to move in. I want to paint again and participate in art shows again like I did more than two years ago. I've been down and out for far too long. In the Work life, I know where I'm going where I want to be, my goals. Love life... well it takes two to tango, I'll have to wait and see what life is destined to throw at me before I get in over my head or jump to conclusions.

I've decided I'm ready to move forward and move on in love and life. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012