A Day Of Confession

I confessed a few things to a few people today. It's my last day till I turn another year older. I want to be wiser. Better. Filled with no regrets of having not said what is in my heart to the ones that I have been meaning to say them to. I even cried during one of my confessions. Without even knowing why. A pure emotional mystery. But I feel better for it. I strongly believe in saying what you feel, what you think. If you aren't honest with yourself, your heart just builds regret. I love myself too much to live a life of lies and I have to learn love myself enough not to allow others to break me. I'm told that I am at a great point in my life to re-evaluate and structure my life and that is exactly what I am doing. I'm making lists more and more so I don't forget what I'm striving for and looking for.

I'm going to be honest I'm looking forward to this new chapter in my life. I'm smiling thinking about it. I'm ready to read it / write it. Let it be something that leads to greatness in my own right. May it be filled with happiness and joy and most of all one that is filled with love. For myself, my family, friends and the world.
Goals In Life | Search In Love

Here are two lists I'd probably be updating all the time... but this is what I have for now. I'm re-evaluating what I want out of and in life. I'm preparing to film tonight to reveal to the world a little bit more about me.

I need to be this girl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012