Girls Who Play Sports

I was packing up my roller hockey gear. Which has been all washed and dried. I personally like to play sports. Roller Hockey in the last two seasons was a blast in the VIHL. Even though I am a beginner and play against a bunch of guys and a handful of girls. Snowboarding was fun to learn, even though it took me a while to get the hang of it, I mean I'm no prodigy. During secondary and elementary I very much enjoyed playing volleyball, basketball, badminton and etc. I may not like playing baseball or soccer but hey. But I really started to wonder. Are Girls who play sports attractive? I mean, to guys and I guess to lesbian women. So I asked the world.


Do You Find Girls Who Play Sports Attractive?
TAKE THE POLL | VIEW THE RESULTS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012