How I lost 15 Pounds in 1 Month

Alright I'm on a mission. to be at 115lb. Because that is the most healthy weight I can be at for someone my age and height. I started at the end of July @ 135+ pounds now I'm 120 on the dot and maintaining. A few friends are asking how I did this.
  • No Rice, Some Bread.
    I stopped eating rice at dinner time and I also cut my bread intake. I didn't stop eating rice all together. I would probably eat it once every 2 weeks. But bread would be more like 1-2 a week.
  • Drink A Lot Of Water
    I have a tall bottle with me, that is about 3 cups of water, I empty it nearly 3-4 times a day.
  • Cut Out Meat. A LOT! ( red meat especially )
    I minimize myself to only have 1-3 bite sizes ( 2-3 days out of the week ), Chicken is the only meat I would eat more that three bites. Yes, if you're not eating meats means you're eating more veggies and fruits.
  • Running
    I run 4.8k - 5k every other day when it was sunny. Now 1-2 a week.
    But the wii fit also helps out on rainy days.
  • Stomach Crunches!
    No wasting time. If I'm not tired and I'm just laying in bed I will do stomach crunches till I get tired, stop and fall asleep. Sit ups only work the upper part of your abs. You have to do the ones where you lay flat lift your legs up 45 degrees and you reach for your toes keeping parallel to your legs. I also alternate between this and another thing that I came up with ( I have to see if I can explain this without sounding weird ). I cross my legs in reverse ( feet are on your thys. pretzel. yoga pose ), lying completely flat on my back. I raise my crossed legs to be 90 degrees. Stretch your arms straight up and positioned as if I was holding the steering wheel at 9 & 3 o'clock. I do a twisting motion, your arms as if they are driving a car and your knees are as if they are trying to touch your elbows. After every ten reps you lower the degree of your angle by 5 - 10 degrees. When I get tired from this I alternate back to trying to touch my toes.
  • Determination
    Yes, coming out of a relationship did help me in keeping with working out, but I was going to work out during the summer regardless of a break up or not. But unlike many others, I don't eat vent. I work out vent. But I'm also doing this for myself, a re-occuring health problem comes back now and then to kick my ass and tells me and puts me into worry mode and reminds me not to break diet. I'm trying to get into peak physical and mental condition, before I go in for a full check up. So I'm ready to fight whatever it is I may need to fight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012