F.L. For Love. For Life

I'm feeling something very strange right now as I lay here watching TV, thinking to myself. Each day comes closer to my trip to Toronto. I'm nervous, excited, I really can't explain this feeling I'm feeling in the pit of my stomach. I really gotta start planing this trip soon. What I'm going to do on my days there. Should I just wander and go photography crazy?

I've also been feeling that I'm missing something. It's not what I'm missing really. It's what I should have, what I'm working towards to gain again. My life. My life as a whole, understanding who exactly I am and what I should live for. I'm almost there, it's so close, I can feel it.

I'm living now for me, for love, for life. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012