My Health

When I started this blog is when I really started to worry about my health. Not much people know that. The big secret of why I started to eat right, go lose that unhealthy weight. Started blogging, started YouTube ing.

I'm feeling more tired these days, easily tired out. I didn't feel this way when I was in Toronto (wait, now I think about I did). But I did go to bed earlier. But when I wake up in the morning to go to work downtown and work and by the time I'm heading home I'm already tired. I just want to crawl into bed and sleep. But I push on, cause I don't want to lose any time and continuously working on. Blogging, Filming, Writing, Singing, Designing. Living.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Do You Remember Asian Avenue?