Steping Away

I didn't note that that night that I returned home after spending the day with my friend I text messaged DC. His choice to not communicate with me drew the conclusion that he's not the kind of guy I want to be with. I told him I felt hurt from his actions and decided to back off. That this way it saves the relationship of everyone amongst our circles. As much as I did like him. It only takes one action to show me, if he was ever the right one for me or not. ONE.. it just takes one that allows me to see and take that deep breath and move on.

Jon, mmm Jon. One thing I can say is that I value friendships I've made through out my life. To make friends and lose friendships are hard for me. I wish him nothing but the best in his life, love, health, and family. I wish him nothing but success in all things he does here on out.

My friend Darren texts me today and asks me if I'd like to join him for dinner and to watch the hockey game at his house Wednesday night.
Mmmm I say sure. Why not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Do You Remember Asian Avenue?