To Eat or Not To Eat

I cried at work today, It was my own fault. I'm not feeling very well today, then again lately. Today especially. I'm hungry, but I'm nauseous. If I do eat I feel sick. When I don't eat I feel sick. I look up what this means and it leads me to information that triggers my fear. I cry! I can't help it, I don't want to, the tears just start rolling down my face. I'm not sobbing, just tears. I will never look up health issues at work again. I still have this weird sickly what ever this is! I hope it passes. I pray it passes. I'm going to sleep early, in hopes I sleep it off. Good night world. I hope you embrace my project. I hope for nothing but the best.

Hope is all I have left in all things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012