Work. Work. Think

Been working all day. I was meditating half the time, trying to concentrate on work as I fought the pain. I would walk the halls to the washroom. Anything to work off the pain. The cramps that mother nature likes to bestow on me ever month.

I come home to find that it's time to upload another youtube video. This time I'm asking How Much Is Too Much? Make Up. I uploaded this video as I chatted. As it processed I went and mopped and cleaned.

As I was cleaning the mop pads I thought to myself. I don't hate Trevor. I don't think I can ever hate him. I hate moments he has taken from me. Moments that made me cry. Moments I can't have back. I forgive him. Those moments are passed now. It's time to make new moments with someone that actually wants to be with me.
That's who I should to be with, someone who wants to be with me just as much as I want to be with them.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sometimes you aren't the only one riding the roller coaster we call life. There are ups and downs and by the words you write and things you feel, people see the real you, and maybe you find out more about yourself doing so. Keep up the blogs and writing your thoughts. Happy New Year!

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012