Yawn...

I've had a long day.
I decided yesterday that I had a couple of things that I wanted to pick up from ikea and asked Darren if he would like to join me in doing so. :) He does.
This morning the sky was beautiful. I don't know why there are certain days that make me feel like God is very much around us. I feel it in the warm breeze that blows my face as I walk in a cool of the Spring mornings. I feel it when I see the vanilla morning skies. These are the days that make me strangely feel... loved.
I worked all day, I missed my regular bus and made the other one going the other way where I transfer to take it to the station. I get to work on time. Today I spent it training the new girl. Well, just showing her the ropes. We have lunch together. She seems so unsure. She says that I seem to have an unplanned career goal. I tell her everything I'm currently doing. LOL . She seems to change her mind. I very much have goals it's just though everyone needs money, I don't see the need to work so hard you lose half your life to a job you hate doing in the first place. I do what I love and I love what I do. There is no other way to explain it. I end my work day in a bit of a rush. I make it down to lougheed station and take a bus to Port Coquitlam and get off in front of Namoo Sushi, where Darren came soon after to pick me up. After waiting for him to shower, we head on to Ikea, I was on a mission for a hamper and didn't come out with one. The funny thing is that we actually ate a little when we were there. I ended up getting my curtains and a night light for Baby Ethan and some dessert chocolate cake thing for my brother. We go home and catch the last period of the hockey game as we snacked away on green peas, popcorn, and maltesers.
He drops me home at the end of the night. He gives me a goodbye hug and a kiss on the cheek. *blush* ... G'night. *MUAH* ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012