Aww Baby

It's been a long day.
Figuring out this and that. after work I went straight to my sisters place to spend time with her and the nephew. I also asked my future brother in-law to go zip lining with me, and he said sure and asked if I wanted to go bungee jumping as well. ( since he seems to be the only person I know that has enough balls to do it with me. ) I was unsure about bungee jumping till I looked to see if it was on my 100 goals list... It was, so I'm in!

there is a list of books that I'm going to try to get my hands on and read them cause...well I want to. I usually get easily distracted but I've been trying really hard lately to focus my brain. Sometimes it is hard to focus on my book, but sometimes I can focus really well.

The Monk who sold his Ferrari. The Abs Diet for Women. The Secret . The Greatness Guide. Five languages of love for singles.

Saturday is another upcoming roller hockey game. My stomach is currently not agreeing with me however so I hope I feel better by tomorrow. I'm trying to eat something and drink liquids to see if it will stop it from feeling like it's cramping. I hope I score again... one per game... that would be awesome! Maybe I'll ask my friend to film it.

G'night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry to KungFu Panda 3 art contest

DISNEYLAND TRIP: DAY 2

Happy 2012